Who is it for?
Businesses who have been using social media marketing for a while but haven’t got the results they want. They want to run their social media in-house more effectively to see better results. A social media strategy will help you and your team focus your efforts on the right direction to ensure each post you are publishing is aimed at your target customer and meets your marketing objective.
What do you get?
We start with an initial consultation to agree your social media objective. This could be to:
- Increase follower numbers
- Improve engagement
- Encourage visits to your website
- Grow your email database
Once this is agreed, we’ll present you with an in-depth strategy that includes:
- Three avatars/personas of your key target customers
- Recommendations of the right social media platforms for your business
- Advice on how to optimise your social media platforms
- Or how to improve them if they’re already established (for up to two channels)
- A content strategy
- Advertising campaign recommendations
- Competitor analysis
- Influencers and blogger research (people that can help you grow your brand)
- Tone of voice
- Key performance indicators to ensure your efforts are working